- Development of a general approach that is simple, tailored to suit our clients, and allows for growth in sophistication over a defined period of time.
- Develop policies and procedures necessary to more adequately protect the organisation from unnecessary claims.
- Provision of standard risk profiles which are preconfigured, enabling a more productive approach to recognizing risks before they have a chance to manifest.
- Develop a preconfigured “standard” as well as specific user ad-hoc reports.
- Setting the criteria that form the perspective levels of likelihood, consequences, risk rating and effectiveness ratings of controls drives the analysis.