|Some of the topics covered during the SA Host Customer Service workshop:|
|Now SA Host can grow your business too|
|SA Host is for any business that has customers and for all people who know they are in the service business. It is not just for the “front line”. In fact it is particularly important for people working in accounts, administration, reception and sales as well as for supervisors and management. Those who have trained as SA Hosts include retailers, hoteliers, restaurateurs, tour operators, hairdressers, taxi drivers, coach drivers, members of the police force, students government employees and employment brokers.|
|To put it simply, SA Host is for anyone who deals with customer concerns and for everyone who needs to know how to handle them constructively and positively.NB: KMHRC has successfully trained over 3000 people from various industries including tourism industries the programme throughout the Free State and Northern Cape provinces|
KNOW YOUR COUNTRY, KNOW YOUR CITY
This is a two day programme focuses on enlightening South African about their country and various cities within the country as well as tourism attraction and heritage sites:
Know your Country
- Insight into South Africa
- National Symbols
- World Heritage site
- Safety Tips
Know your City
- Tshwane (Pretoria)
- Ethekwini (Durban)
- Mangaung (Bloemfontein)
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- Mbombela (Nelspruit)
NB: We have trained Confederation Cup volunteers in all host cities in 2009.
RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENTS
We provide recruitment and placement services for permanent and temporary vacancies throughout the country.
Our placements include but limited to:
Engineers: civil, electrical, mechanical, chemical, etc.
- Quantity surveyors
- Health specialists
- HR specialists: Trainers, etc
Secretariat: Receptionists, Help Desk, PA’s, Administrative staff etc.
We also offer services such as:
- Advertisements for position
- Response handling
- Casual workers payroll administration
The organizations are faced with many Financial Management challenges, which ultimately cause uncleared suspense accounts, budget constraints and improper financial planning e.t.c.
The following services are offered:
- Drawing up a long-term financial plan for the business.
- Structuring the business tax efficiently.
- Preparing an annual budget.
- Monitor the performance of the business against the budget on a monthly basis.
- Implementing corrective action where required.
- Obtaining finance for assets and working capital when required.
- Monitoring cash flow of the business.
- Regular consultations and full time availability for any financial decisions.
- Sensitising customers to investment opportunities to maximize wealth